Thursday 6 October 2011

October 6th and its starting to feel christmasy :)

So I woke up this morning to frost and a dull sky the official signs that christmas is near thats right its official !, although I really missed Kayleigh this morning as she was on a school trip, without me "cheers kayleigh !". I was freezing walking to the bus stop although I seen my friend Sophie that used to be in year 11 in Flint High School when I was in year 7 and now shes a primary school teacher, go Sophie !. I really need to ditch my bus and get taxi from now on its like a bin on wheels it shakes,wobbles and stinks like cheese its horrible. Decided to get off at toppies to buy a drink, my hands were freezing walking back to school never again !. Science was really okay today only got to tasks to do and finished my first certificate in applied science level 2  oh yess !. My welsh lesson was a disaster everyone spit balling made me feel sick but its all good. Now i'm going to chill with a cup of hot chocolate because its all cold








                                                                   

1 comment: